Configration, deployment and additional thingsCreated 2 years ago by bhunter
I'm new to pyrocms and after checking documentation I was not able to find the following answers: When I add my project files to repo, and change something from admin panel (for example some option or add a page or whatever) where is this stored? If other team member access my repo, can he run php artisan migrate or something to actually have the latest changes in his local env?
Regarding theme: I tried to install this: https://github.com/pyrocms-templates/template-template which requires Pyro Builder however links are dead?!? On the other hand I was able to find https://github.com/websemantics/builder-extension but when I run first command I get:
- Conclusion: don't install websemantics/builder-extension 1.1.3
- Conclusion: don't install websemantics/builder-extension 1.1.2
- Conclusion: don't install websemantics/builder-extension 1.1.1
- Conclusion: remove nikic/php-parser v3.0.5
- Installation request for websemantics/builder-extension ^1.1 -> satisfiable by websemantics/builder-extension[1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3].
- Conclusion: don't install nikic/php-parser v3.0.5
- websemantics/builder-extension 1.1.0 requires nikic/php-parser ~2.0 -> satisfiable by nikic/php-parser[v2.0.0, v2.0.1, v2.1.0, v2.1.1].
- Can only install one of: nikic/php-parser[v2.0.0, v3.0.5].
- Can only install one of: nikic/php-parser[v2.0.1, v3.0.5].
- Can only install one of: nikic/php-parser[v2.1.0, v3.0.5].
- Can only install one of: nikic/php-parser[v2.1.1, v3.0.5].
- Installation request for nikic/php-parser (locked at v3.0.5) -> satisfiable by nikic/php-parser[v3.0.5]. Not sure how to proceed...