Role based permissions
pepijn - 2 months ago
OK so I have an app which defines three roles:
- user (can view the frontend)
- admin (really, this is me, the super-admin)
- country-admin (Should only have access to a few modules)
I'm currently trying to configure the country-admin role, but according to the PyroCMS docs,
All authorization services and permissions are bound to the Users Module by default.
Which steps should I take in my Seeder so that:
- Permissions can be role-based instead of user-based
- This new country-admin role has access to the admin
- This new country-admin role only has access to the Pages module, and my custom module, but doesn't have access to any other module.