How to book Air France?Created 1 month ago by warnerwatson
Air France is the flag carrier of France. The main hub of Air France is Paris-Charles de Gaulle & Paris- Orly. Its headquarter is located in Tremblay-en-France. It also operates on both domestic & international routes. Now if you are looking to get Air France reservations so that you get your booking with them for your vacation trip.
So, for that you need to just follow these steps that will help you to get your reservations;
• Firstly you need to visit the official website page of the airline
• Then you have to log in to the website with your username/id & password
• After that you just need to click on the book option
• Here you have to fill up the details like full name, address, & contact information, etc
• After that you have to select the destination, date & time, & click on search
• According to your requirement you will get the flights
• Then just select the flight ticket & click on the payment option
• In that you have to provide the credit/debit card details
• After this a verification code will be sent to you & get the code & type it in the box
• And click on next & your reservation will be done
• And at last you will receive your e-ticket through text message or on your email id.
For more visit: https://www.tripocost.com/blog/air-france-reservations