How to fix Facebook marketplace not working?Created 3 weeks ago by davidmilan
Why Is the Facebook Marketplace Not Working Today and How to Fix It? There are times when you suddenly find an error while using Facebook Marketplace. It mostly happens due to internet failure. But when it doesn't happen due to poor internet signal, there might be other reasons. So, if you are seeing any kind of problem, you can go through the information explained below to get rid of the issue. How to Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working? Check Internet - The first thing you need to do is checking your internet connection. Mostly, you see an issue with your Facebook Marketplace because of poor internet signal. So, you need to fix it by connecting with another network. Moreover, if the internet works fine, you should follow the given steps to fix the Facebook marketplace not working issue. Log Out:
- First of all, you should log out of your Facebook account.
- On the top right corner, you see a down arrow icon, click on it.
- And then, select the Logout option.
- In this way, you will be able to log out of your Facebook account. Clear Cache and Cookies:
- Open the browser and go to the Menu at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down options, you need to choose the More Tool option.
- And then, select the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Next, you have to choose the options that you want to clear from your browser and click Clear Data. This is how you can clear all the cache and cookies from your system. And proceed to fix Facebook marketplace not working issue. Check Updates:
- Similarly, open the browser menu and select the Help option.
- Next, you should go to the About section.
- If you find an update there, click the update to download.
- Once the update is installed, you will be able to use your Facebook Marketplace. Restart Your Device - If you are using mobile, try restarting the device. Do the same with your computer when you use Facebook on your computer. Once your device gets restarted, you need to log in to your Facebook account and try to use it. This is how you can fix the Facebook marketplace not working today issue. Apart from this, if the issue persists and you are not able to use Facebook Marketplace, you should contact the Facebook support team. The technical experts present over a phone call will help you instantly and let you access hassle-free service.