Iberia Airlines cancellation policyCreated 1 month ago by jonmilan
How Do I Cancel My Flight With Iberia? Sometimes, a plan that was made gets cancelled and you would want to cancel your flight after you have cancelled your plan. When you cancel your flight, the next thing you would do is to ask for the refund. Flight cancellation and refund policy vary from airline to airline. Some airlines offer you flexible flight cancellation policy and you can receive a refund from them easily. However, with some airlines, you have to face some rigidity. Now, if you have booked your flight with Iberia Airlines, then you can easily cancel your flight. So, let's see what Iberia Airlines cancellation policy is. Steps to cancel a flight on Iberia Airlines-
- Go to the official website of Iberia Airlines.
- Click on the Your Flights heading and then choose the option of Manage your booking from there.
- Enter your surname and booking code. Then click on the Manage your booking button.
- Choose the flight you wish you to cancel and after cancelling the flight, submit a refund request. You can also call the reservations team of Iberia to cancel your flight. When you have booked a flight through a travel agent, you will have to contact the travel agent to cancel your flight. Flight cancellation policy of Iberia Airlines-
- You can cancel your flight without paying any cancellation fees if you cancel it within 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket. You will get a full refund if you will cancel it within the time specified by the airline.
- After 24 hours, you will have to pay a cancellation fee and you will get the refund on a refundable ticket after deducting the cancellation fees.
- In case you cancel a flight in event of a death, then you can get the full refund after presenting a death certificate of the deceased. So, these are some of the points covered under the Iberia Airlines cancellation policy. For further information, you may visit the website of Iberia Airlines.