Recover Chrome HistoryCreated 3 months ago by krisslee
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers on computers, mobile phones, and tablets. Records the browsing history of the device. However, people can intentionally or unintentionally delete or delete browsing history. In this case, you can see that people will always ask "how to recover deleted history in Google Chrome". Here are 3 ways how to recover deleted Chrome history. The software used is iBeesoft Data Recovery. You can download it and be ready to do the recovery. Download for WindowsDownload for macOS A few days ago, one of my friends asked me how to recover Chrome history while he deleted browsing history and other data by mistake. Recently, many questions about Chrome history recovery can be seen on the Internet. So, I decide to share some helpful tips on how to restore Chrome browsing history files as follows. Browsing the Internet through Google Chrome is very common, as it has a large number of users around the world. During your browsing, each visited website will be recorded in your browsing history so that if you want to visit it again one day, you can easily find and access it. To some extent, the history of Chrome is important. Part 1. Make use of DNS cache to retrieve Chrome history Part 2. Recovering Chrome History Using a Data Recovery Program Part 3. Restore Chrome History to Previous Version Part 1. Make Use of DNS Cache to Recover Lost Chrome History. If you don't have any third-party data recovery software, you can follow the steps below to get back lost Chrome browsing history.
- Click the "Windows + R" keys at the same time, type "cmd" and click the "OK" button.
- You will see the command prompt, where you type "ipconfig / displaydns" and hit Enter to continue. how to restore chrome history
- The websites you recently visited will be displayed there. You can view them to find the ones that need them. This method is fast, but has the limitation that only domains can be viewed and certain pages that you accessed cannot be displayed. So if you want to get all your browsing history back, this medium may not be that useful. Part 2. Recovering Chrome History Using a Data Recovery Program If the above method doesn't work very well, it's time to choose a Chrome history recovery software to get the job done. iBeesoft Data Recovery is absolutely the best option. Undoubtedly, with the distinguished performance, it enables you to retrieve Chrome history as well as other data including Word documents, pictures, videos, and apps from the storage device. Now, let's see a simple tutorial on how to restore Chrome history bookmarks with this software. In addition, iBeesoft Data Recovery also supports data recovery from external devices. So, don't worry when data loss accident happens on your SD card, pendrive or external drive because this handy recovery software can fix all data loss problems on all common storage devices. Download this Chrome history recovery program if you have these problems. Download for WindowsDownload for macOS How to use data recovery software to recover Chrome history? Step 1: Launch this Chrome history recovery software and click the "Start" button to start recovering Chrome history. restore chrome history Step 2: Select your system disk / partition and click the "Scan" button. If you import bookmarks to other partitions, you must select the corresponding location. how to recover chrome history Part 3. Restore Chrome History to Previous Version
- Find your Google Chrome location, usually C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Goolge \ Chrome.
- Right-click on the User Data folder and press the "Restore Previous Versions" option from the menu. how to restore chrome history
- Choose the desired version and click the Restore button. In this way it aims to recover data from Chrome. But if the option "Restore previous versions" is not available, unfortunately, you cannot recover them as this feature is disabled on your current system. https://www.keyquery.com/internet/recover-google-chrome-history/