Unable to add Hotmail account to iPhoneCreated 1 week ago by kristenbell
Hotmail not working issues can be occurred due to typing of incorrect password or username. It might be possible that your Hotmail setup could be incorrect. In, IOS system issues can occur while performing to set up your Hotmail.
So if getting problem of can't add hotmail account to iphone then you should follow these steps that will guide you to get out from these kinds of issues;
• Firstly go to the setting on your iPhone, then from there in accounts & passwords, then add account
• Then select the outlook.com
• Then you will get a login page, there enter your email address & tap next
• Then enter your Hotmail password & then sign-in
• Then you have to click on yes, so that permission for IOS can get access
• After that select Hotmail data that you want to access on your iPhone. Then you can sync your email, calendar, contact, & reminders with the Hotmail.
• Then at last go to the mail app on your iPhone. There you will get a new Hotmail account created.
So, by these above-mentioned steps, one can be able to get access of Hotmail account on his/her iPhone.
To get Hotmail customer service you simply need to follow these steps mentioned below;
• Firstly go to the official website
• Then from there move towards the homepage, there you have to scroll down there you will find contact us option
• By clicking on that option you will be provided with numbers that will help you in getting in touch with the representative
So by following these steps one gets in touch with a customer support executive to get solutions regarding Hotmail not working on iPhone.