Files Module got error 404...
oimken - 2 years ago
I migrate my local pyro to web. After a little hard works it seems works. but files module got error404 now.
Here is what I done:
- 1.I got all database records of files module imported
- 2.All file was uploaded and the
public/apppermission is 777.
- 3.Nginx conf has
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$query_string;
- 4.I can see my folders and files(image) previews in backend.
- Upload file shows me 404.
- 2.Can NOT visit the original files through
What I try to find what's going on:
dd($public) in https://github.com/anomalylabs/files-module/blob/master/src/Http/Controller/FilesController.php#L37
what should I do now, I do not know what's going on here, Help me please.
many many thanks!