How to Recover Aol Account When You Can’t Log InCreated 1 month ago by davidmilan
Besides, if you don't know how to recover the AOL account password and wonder about the AOL account recovery process, you should go through this post. Here you will get a step by step instruction to recover your account. So, go through it. Simple Steps to Reset Password of Your AOL Account
- The first thing that you need to do for recovering the AOL account is to go to the login page.
- On reaching there, you have to fill in the username and click Next.
- There you will find the Forgot Password?' option, click on it.
- Then you are required to choose the AOL account recovery option from the available choices.
- Also, you can choose the phone number that you have linked with your AOL account from the available list.
- Further, you will receive a verification code on your phone number via SMS for . Check your inbox and enter the code in the given verification field so that you can prove the ownership of your account.
- After entering the verification code in the given field, click Next.
- In this way, you will see the options to reset your AOL account password where you need to enter a new password and retype the same password to confirm the new password.
- As soon as, you type the password, you need to click the save button to save the changes. Also, you should try to sign in through the new AOL password if it is working. Get Your AOL Account Password Reset Instantly Without Going Anywhere The aforementioned steps for resetting the password of the AOL account will help you thoroughly and you will be able to regain access to your account without seeing any hassle. On the off chance, you face some problems while doing the steps and can't perform AOL Account Recovery. you don't need to worry about it. You can get help from the technical experts who are accessible around the clock. You need to just dial the phone number and all your issues will be fixed without any delay.