Redactor plugin works in local dev, but not in production...
nemesis - 3 months ago
I am making a website which has a custom plugin I made for the wysiwyg-editor and works on my dev environment. I have pushed the whole website from dev to git and from git I pulled it again to the production server. The whole website works as intended, except that my redactor plugin won't show in the toolbar. I can't find out what is going wrong.
Steps I took:
- Cloned repo on production server
- Copied .env file from dev, changed INSTALLED to false
- Changed directory permissions accordingly
- Execute composer update
- Execute php artisan streams:refresh
- Changed INSTALLED to true.
- Is the above the correct way to install pyro from a git repository?
- Why does my plugin work on dev and not on production?