The "Navigation" may not be greater than 255 characters.
Created 6 years ago by radu

I am getting this error message when saving the reordered navigation in the accelerant theme settings page. I checked my settings table and the key column is indeed set with a length of 255 however the value column is text with a default length of 65535. Why am I getting this error message then?

piterden  —  6 years ago

The shitcode is here core/pyrocms/accelerant-theme/src/Listener/ApplySorting.php

radu  —  6 years ago

I thought the error was triggered by the save event. What's wrong in the handle function?

ryanthompson  —  6 years ago

@piterden mind your manners if you could please. These people probably don't care to hear about "shitcode" - and I certainly don't appreciate your talk about my work that way wither. I can appreciate constructive criticism.

ryanthompson  —  6 years ago

@radu this is related to the config.. give me a moment and I will revert @piterden 's PR that caused it 😛

radu  —  6 years ago
konzept  —  6 years ago

How can I save the re-ordered navigation? I had the same issue and the text to textarea fix fixed the error for me too, but it still won't save the new order (also after clicking Update).

I made a theme around accelerant theme and everything worked on version 3.3.3, but now on 3.4+ this isn't working anymore. In my theme, I went from commit 91bed3b to 186221a (pyrocms/accelerant-theme).